Family Photo September 2008
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Holiday FHE with our Scottish friends!
Hmmm... where are they from??? Scotland? Texas? Hawaii? California? I'm so confused!!!! The answer seems to be all of the above! We so enjoyed our evening with Matt and Tia and kalani Farley and having Robbie and Kiana join us was a big bonus! We had a fun FHE with a very abbreviated lesson and lots of games and treats. The whole evening was a treat!
Jared and Kalani got along just as well as Leah and Kalani I think.
While the BIG KIDS played a wild game of spoons, Leah and Kalani and I made treats!!
The best part of making treats is licking the utensils!
Oh, yeah baby!! Look at those faces!
SPOONS!! Apparently Matt's first time to play... boy was he in for fun!



I guess Matt caught on quickly, because he and Rod were last in. It was pretty intense. I got a little bit of video I will try to load it at the bottom of this post.
The girls got into a game of their own level!
Jared had fun keeping score!
The Weavers came over too... Kalani and Kim are close! So sweet.
And thanks to Terry's diligence and Robbie and Tia's help our Christmas puzzle was finally finished!
It is so fun to hang out with old friends. We miss Matt and Tia on a myriad of different levels. Our girls are the same age, we share so many interests and even a few challenges, and I think Rod really misses playing ball with Matt. They have played on several teams together over the years and it has been fun. As they finish up with Scotland and head back to Texas, our paths will cross again in California, and maybe even Hawaii! (Wishful thinking I suppose!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ruth...I finally came across your blog. Man I have been missing out. It was very nice to get a little caught up on you guys. Time flies, and everyone is growing up so fast! So crazy. It looks like you guys are happy and well. It would be fun to catch up one of these days. Keep in touch! Just in case my blog is talltiffany.blogspot.com
I remember Matt and Tia. It sounds like their life has been adventurous.
hey ruth this is niki tanton i just found your blog threw tiffs and seen you wanted invites so send me your email address and I will pass it on to the other girls to send you invites my email is nikinoodle16@hotmail.com
Niki just showed me your blog, wow how the kids have grown. I miss your super family. The kids got me hooked on bloging and I have my own blog. Send me and email address and I will send and invite. My email is billtanton@hotmail.com
This looks like it was such a fun night with good friends!!
The BEST!!!
Post a Comment