Family Photo September 2008

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Sunday

The dreaded Christmas Sunday Family picture.... oh we love it!!! Ok, I love it, everyone else humors me, kind of. I love getting everyone dressed up, and looking nice for holidays. I think having a sweet little girl to put in a cute dress helps. Not sure how much loonger this will last. But I will just enjoy it while it does.
We had such a nice meeting at church, and a good dinner and evening at home baking and playing family games after. It was just a great day.








This little smile is the perfect end to any story! :)

3 comments:

CB said...

It's good that your kids are still willing, or maybe its that you still hold the power to make them do it - ha ha.

If you saw our Thanksgiving post at all you know that I have totally given up. You lose control when they are adults - ha ha.

Cute pictures!

heather and kiera said...

Kiera you look so pretty!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Good pictures. It would be fun to have a little one to dress up still, Leah looks adorable.