Family Photo September 2008

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WE MISS HER!!!

WE MISS HER...


(here is the LINK, so you can view full screen)
and she misses us too! 
...but I'm pretty sure we miss her more! 

We love you Kiera,
thanks for making this video
made us all laugh...
and made one of us cry!

5 comments:

CB said...

Ahhhh that was so cute!
I think she is definately going through her homesickness phase.

The other night Brittany and I were talking about this and she told me that she and Rachel cried every night for 3 weeks when they first went to school because they were so homesick - I had no clue.

Maybe Kiera will just make lots of fun movies to cure hers. And Make her Mama cry instead!!

Unknown said...

you ARE the coolest people ever!
:)

birdmama said...

That was so sweet! You guys have the coolest family! She's right. It made me think of how fast my own are growing up!

Heather said...

You guys are the funniest family! My favorite part is Rod singing! You did a great job Kiera...love it!

Joy For Your Journey said...

How fun! I think it is always hard to go away to school. My girls all cried, but it was easier for the third one because her older sister was with her. I am praying my youngest gets into BYU so she can be with her two sisters. Otherwise she will be all by herself somewhere and I won't even be able to go help her move in! I think that is going to kill me.

So good to hear from you! I hope you are doing well. My email address is lswgww at aol.com